eTestware works alongside both software vendors and software customers to provide manual and automated functional testing services.
Our right-sourced approach is based upon a spirit of collaboration. Our aim is to deliver this business-critical element exactly how you need it, when you need it.
As a vendor, you need assurances that the products you are selling are of the highest calibre. The eTestware stamp of approval will give you that.
Customers increasingly expect a smooth journey and a satisfying user experience. At eTestware, we see these expectations as a necessity.
A type of software testing used to validate software against functional specifications and requirements. If completed correctly and early on in the development phase, it saves you money.
We are part of theICEway ecosystem of companies and are used to working with multiple teams. We value integrity, people and innovation, ensuring that these crucial elements are reflected in both our approach and our output.
Our objective is the same as yours; to ensure that your software works correctly and as intended. We can provide you with tailored testing solutions for the most complex of systems.
Our agile testing experts have a wealth of experience in supporting clients who are not looking to hire full-time testers. We can step in as and when required to fit in with your testing schedule.
It prevents software glitches and issues that can lead to disaster, such as:
– The 2016 Nissan recall; +1m cars recalled due to a software glitch in airbag sensory detectors
– The 2015 HSBC Bank Holiday pay freeze; 275,000 payments were affected
– The 2014 Amazon 1p pricing software glitch
Software testing experts, with a team from Tallinn in Estonia
– Tallinn is often described as ‘the Silicon Valley of Europe’
– Estonia was fundamental in the invention of Skype (44% of its employees are based there)
– At 99.8 per cent, it has one of the highest adult literacy rates in the world
– It has a very strong commitment to technological progress and has become one of the most entrepreneurial countries in the world*
*There are currently 4 start-ups with a market valuation of +£1bn, more than any other small country in the world
A leading specialist in IT solutions and services for the cruise and travel industry. This ecosystem of companies has over 20 years’ worth of experience with complex systems, and eTestware has formed an integral part of their success in delivering results.
theICEway is built upon 3 core values and 3 core offerings which are infused by those values:
People -> Technology Projects
Integrity -> Application Managed Service
Innovation -> Cloud Strategy
Find out more about theICEway.