Offshore software testing since 2014: eTestware turns 8
Born in Estonia in February 2014, eTestware has provided offshore software testing services for 8 years. We are proud to have reached this milestone and today we reflect upon our chosen field. Throughout the last 2,920 days we have helped clients in various sectors with their testing requirements. As we shall see, offshoring – also known as outsourcing or right-sourcing – generates a huge amount of benefits.
The benefits of offshore testing
These are numerous and crucially result in higher levels of efficiency and oftentimes, lower costs.
- Gain access to skilled software testing professionals
- Reduce the load on your internal staff
- Give your resources the chance to focus on what they do best
- Only pay for work that is carried out
- Increase your internal levels of expertise through collaboration*
- Rest assured that software testing efforts are completed in an organised manner*
- Save time by deploying software testing teams across different time zones*
*At least, these apply when you are working with eTestware!
eTestware, Estonia born
Known as ‘The Silicon Valley Of Europe’, Estonia is in Northern Europe. Comprised of 2,222 islands and the mainland itself, the beautiful city of Tallinn is its capital. Estonian people are widely noted for being ‘tech-savvy’, with school-aged students taught about programming and robotics. There is a vibrant tech start-up scene and perhaps unsurprisingly, Estonia’s internet is among the world’s fastest.
Did you know?
- First Skype and then Bolt were ‘born’ in Estonia
- It is virtually paper-free, with 95% of income tax returns submitted electronically
Our main office is situated in Tallinn and you can see a picture of it on our ‘about us’ page. We are particularly fond of our ‘pet’ giraffe – see if you can spot him!
2014 – quite a year
As well as the birth of eTestware, 2014 also gave the world…
- 3D printing
- The Hemopurifier (a dialysis machine used to filter the blood to remove the Ebola virus)
- Wireless phone chargers
This piece from Hero X lists out some more great tech inventions – what do you think was the best?
A global reach
As part of theICEway ecosystem, we have access to resources around the world. This means that offshore software testing with us gives you that same access. The eTestware team itself is spread across Estonia, the UK and the US. When you outsource your testing with us you’ll be working with a dynamic group, each of whom will integrate seamlessly with your own teams. Get in touch with us today…