Here at eTestware, we specialise in functional software testing. This is a type of testing in which the functional requirements and specifications of a system or product are tested to ensure they are correctly met. As a vendor, you will need to have full confidence that this is the case before release.
Functional testing can be manual or automated, and there are many different types including:
Integration testing | Regression testing | Smoke testing | System testing | User acceptance testing (UAT)
Testing is important because it can lead to the discovery of defects. These can then be removed or fixed, thereby guaranteeing the quality of the software. Testing can be used to make software more reliable and user-friendly, ensuring high-performance operation and reliability. It can be used to prevent software glitches that could otherwise lead to disaster, such as:
– The 2016 Nissan recall; +1m cars recalled due to a software glitch in airbag sensory detectors
– The 2015 HSBC Bank Holiday pay freeze; 275,000 payments were affected
– The 2014 Amazon 1p pricing software glitch
We are software testing experts. Our core team is from Tallinn in Estonia, a hotbed of technologically gifted people. There are currently 4 Estonian start-ups with a market valuation of over £1 billion, more than any other small country in the world.
– Tallinn is often described as ‘the Silicon Valley of Europe’
– Estonia was fundamental in the invention of Skype (44% of its employees are based there)
– At 99.8 per cent, it has one of the highest adult literacy rates in the world
– It has a very strong commitment to technological progress and has become one of the most entrepreneurial countries in the world
First, you need to decide if joining forces with a professional team of testers is desirable, necessary or both.
Q. Do you have your own testing team? YES / NO
Q. Can your team satisfy your test requirements? YES / NO
Q. Do you want additional expertise to support your team? YES / NO